A Wargaming Mosaic

As the on-line gamers say, I've been "AFK" (Away From Keyboard) for a while what with one thing and another so here is a bits and pieces catch up.(hence a "mosaic").

I'm currently at the Derby show waiting for members of a small crowd to come and play "The Elephant in the Room". We played it several times yesterday and having dropped the elephant "quick kill" rule the elephant won more times than it lost. So far this moening difficult to get anyone to commit.

This is the end of a busy fortnight. The week before last we (Mrs T & I) were in Tunisia, doing a week long tour of the sites, - mostly Roman, a bit of arab stuff and of course some of the locations for Star Wars (Phantom Menace). We then came back to do some domestic bits and pieces before heading off for a mini tour of the Peak District ending up at Derby on the Saturday. Yes, I took TEITR for a tour of the Peak District.

So I have a  lot of things to do and my painting is way behind a schedule and we really need to get on with the SOA incentive game for next year.

Updates may be few and far between over the next week or so.

Except I may post some pictures of the mosaics in Tunisia, as they're really good.

Comments