The Vanity Project (part 6)

Stop the Presses! "To Ur is Human" makes Top 10 sales on Amazon in the "Ancient Middle Eastern History" Category.

This is great news for me, but possibly not for the other authors here. After all, I know my sales figures...


If you find the page and scroll down you'll see I'm outselling Xenophon.

And I've got better reviews too.

And one of the books ahead of me is priced as £0, so is basically free. Some I'm THIRD of books for which you need to part with money.

My head is spinning.

Comments

  1. More popular than Xenophon? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I may be down to 8th, but I'm still beating Xenophon.

      Delete
  2. So you can add 'best selling' to 'award winning' then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, selling at the very least. I fear I may have peaked

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Back up to 6th...Amazon is a fickle, cruel mistress.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks. I dare not check anymore. It's such a roller coaster ride.

      Delete

Post a Comment