The Marketing Machine Ramps Up

Yes, "Dicing With Death" has been released into the wild, and now it is time for the weary process of trying to get people to buy them. They're available through Amazon here, currently ranked at 171 in Board Games (which is good as the sales report is showing zero sales so far).

I've got a new banner that'll start cycling round on TMP soon as well:


It was a challenge to get all the rules on there meaningfully, without overcrowding it. I also posted up a Hobby News item on TMP, with all of the buying options, so we'll see what that does about sales over the next few days. It's normally positive.


We're also on the front page of Wargame Vault for the moment, although how long that will last, who knows?


In a mad frenzy of activity I also created a Facebook Page for my output. Search "Wargaming for Grown Ups Publications" to find it.

What's more there's quite a favourable report from one of the playtesters here

In summary the purchase options are:

Amazon: £8.99 - should be available worldwide. UK posting is here.
Wargame Vault pdf: £8.99 - available worldwide here.
CP Models £12.00 - includes a set of rules and the "Champions of the Arena" gladiator set here.

Hopefully these will go well, as its the first set I've put out not written by me. They're also pretty mainstream by comparison. Both "To Ur is Human" and "It's Getting a Bit Chile" were pretty niche, but it turns out there were people in the niche looking for answers. Gladiators is a well worn path. This is a really good take on the subject, and deserves to be looked at as a simple, easy to learn, enjoyable approach that's a bit different.

Go on. Give 'em a go.


Comments

  1. I've ordered a copy always on the look out for Gladiator rules .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can I just ask where you ordered from? I think I'm getting a delay on Amazon reporting, but I'm not sure.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. It is hard to work out how & when sales come through on Amazon. It looks to me that they must update sales when they post out, as so far I'm seeing zero, and I know two or three have ordered via Amazon.

      Delete
  3. Arrived today 12/06/2020 , looking good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear. Enjoy! Let us know how you get on with them,

      Delete

Post a Comment