Took advantage of the nice weather on Saturday to pend some time sorting Shedquarters out a bit.
The initial installation was done is a hurry, and the table was never exactly where I wanted it. Plus I just chucked all my terrain boxes underneath it. The white garden table I've been using for coffee cups is also a nuisance, being round and not fitting into a corner properly.
Due to it being spring and also because of where the shed is we were doing some other back garden tidying up. We used to have a temporary greenhouse but we have decided not to bother with it any more, so that means the shelving in that is now looking for a new location. It's a bit lightweight, but I reckoned I could attach it to the wall struts and that would keep it in place.
The shelving has gone up just fine, - it's about 12" deep, so takes the terrain boxes sideways on. A bit of chipboard shelving on the top gives somewhere to put coffee cups. Just need to put labels on the sides of the boxes now.
A spare set of cold frame shelves has also come to light for the other corner.
All I need to do now is to sort out whats in what box and label them up properly.
And I've also moved the table into the middle a bit more and centralised it under the lights.
And this morning I laid a bit of temporary block paving up to the door.
It's all coming along nicely.