Thursday, 9 March 2017

Northampton 1460 on Boardgame Geek

I have an approved page on BGG for the game now. You can find it here: link.

I will be adding more information and links as time goes by, but there's a place for you to record your comments and ownership now, should you wish to.

The FAQ page has been updated recently too: link.

More recently the press release was printed in the Battlefield Trust magazine, which has generated some interest.

This weekend - 12th March - I shall be at the Alumwell WMMS show with the game and copies for sale. Perhaps I'll see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Is this available in the U.S.? Or by mail, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can ship to the US. There are details on the FAQ page. Email me at grahamdevans(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll sort it out for you.

      Delete