Northampton 1460 on Boardgame Geek

I have an approved page on BGG for the game now. You can find it here: link.

I will be adding more information and links as time goes by, but there's a place for you to record your comments and ownership now, should you wish to.

The FAQ page has been updated recently too: link.

More recently the press release was printed in the Battlefield Trust magazine, which has generated some interest.

This weekend - 12th March - I shall be at the Alumwell WMMS show with the game and copies for sale. Perhaps I'll see you there.

Comments

  1. Is this available in the U.S.? Or by mail, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can ship to the US. There are details on the FAQ page. Email me at grahamdevans(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll sort it out for you.

      Delete
  2. Just wondering if the Society of Ancients stand at 'Salute' next might have this on sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so as a different SoA team do Salute & they don't cover Northampton Battlefield Society.

      I'll take some to the SoA games day this weekend, if you're going.

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid I'm not a member of SoA, but glad to see you sold some more copies at the games day, as well as giving King Richard a bit of a thrashing! I see you have ordering details on another post, so I will have a look at those.

      Delete
    3. You can pay through PayPal if that makes it easier, or order through Boardgame Geek if you prefer.

      I think Richard, on the whole, got beaten more times than he won on the day, so I guess that would tell you he was quite a good commander in real life.

      Delete

Post a Comment