Caesar Awards 2022

The Little Wars TV people promote a set of awards for You Tube videos and websites. You can vote for your favourites here: Caesar Awards 2022

It would be good to get on the nominations board, but even more it is important to promote good wargame-y things on the internet, as that's where we all live nowadays.

You have until the end of December to nominate me your favourites.



One of the sponsors is my old friend, Peter Berry at Baccus 6mm, who is sponsoring the "Best Wargaming Blog" category. A coincidence? I don't think so...

(BTW If you are wondering why...I would say that I've done a lot of promotion of wargaming across the internet in these trying times. As well as posting nice pictures and battle reports.)


Comments

  1. I can't believe that this has come round once again, as it seems only a month or so ago that the awards were announced. Being retired time has taken on whole new meaning for me as each day, week and month blur into each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of missed the announcement last year, and then this year I saw it on Jon's blog. Thought I'd put it up here and see if anyone bites.

      Delete
  2. Hmm. Is Peter one of the judges too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 2021 has gone fast. Thanks for the reminder!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it is probably 10 months since the winners announcement in 2021.

      Delete
    2. Winners were announced in April.

      Delete
    3. So even less than 10 months then. That's why it seems less than a year.

      Delete

Post a Comment