The Vanity Project II - part 3

Well, I've finished the War of the Pacific rules up to proof copy stage. Finalised them this morning, and banged off the request to Amazon to do me a copy for checking.

If this goes to form it'll take at least a week for that to turn up, so it will certainly be January before the final version is released for sale.

The page count is looking like just under 80 pages. I have a query out with someone about using a document I found on line. If they okay me to use it then it'll be 80. If not it'll be a bit shorter, but not by much.

The page size will be the same as "To Ur", so that's "letter" or what we know as foolscap over here, with same font size. This set will have colour, as I've included a few battalions standards and other photos and illustrations that work better in colour. With all of that in the price looks like it'll be £14.99. I think that's in line with similar sized publications, if not a little bit cheaper. Again, hard copy only for now.

This set has been a lot harder work than "To Ur", which came as a bit of a surprise. I don't think I realised how much I was carrying in my head compared with what I'd written down, so there's been a lot of backwards and forwards to get it right. Some things I wanted to do haven't made it to the final version, but other things have so that seems fair. The draft looked okay when I checked it on the tablet, but I won't know for sure until I see the hard copy.

Fingers crossed.


Comments

  1. Trebian,

    Looking forward to buying and reading the book when it is published.

    Have a great Christmas,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      Thanks for the support. I thought that Sumerians were niche, but I reckon these are REALLY niche.

      Just readying myself for all the "What else can I use these for?" type questions.

      And you have a Great Christmas too.

      All the best,

      Trebian

      Delete

Post a Comment